Landlord Gas Safe Certificate

207837985bBy law, under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, it’s your responsibility to get a gas safety certificate (CP12) every twelve months. You must get this from a Gas Safe Registered engineer for all pipe work, gas appliances and flues installed at your property.

GE4L specialise in providing a comprehensive service to landlords and often able to discount the service charge for landlords with multiple properties.

  • CP12 gas safety certifications for all tenanted properties from £60
  • Free annual reminders when safety checks expires.
  • Discounted rates for landlords with multiple properties

What you’ll get with a gas safety certificate (CP12):

  • Your gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness.
  • If test points are available, standing and working pressure will be tested.
  • Our Gas Safe engineer will check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturer’s data plate.
  • Checks will be carried out for the provision of all necessary ventilation.
  • Flue flow will be tested to make sure products of combustion are removed.
  • All flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation.
  • Where appropriate checks will be made for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets.
  • Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported.

Without completing all of the above checks an appliance cannot be issued a gas safety certificate (CP12) and if there are any issues in your property we try to resolve it very same day.

To Book an engineer for Landlord Gas Safety certification (CP12)
or other Gas Inspection please call us on- –
0793 997 7600.